wtorek, 9 stycznia 2007

Maja de b


I must admit I begun to love blogging. Even though im a looser when it comes to computers i manged to do sth resonable. It's my baby! and im working harder and harder every day. Like a bee in a hive :)) But I have to tell all of you that im not doing it for myself.Its a great sacrifice. im doing it for all of you becouse i know how much you ALL love me, and my blogus :)) So with a little help from my blogus guru - Simon, im upgrading this wonder with things i would never think of when Da guru decided to establish Majkas Adventures.

And so, my fellow Motlochy (Mobs) : ask not what my blog can do for you—ask what you can do for my blog.
( Majk Borkgerald Borkedy )

So you are more then welcome to send me lots of photos so that i can publish them and we can all laugh at eachother.

3 komentarze:

Skeletto pisze...

I'm glad that you appreciate my brilliant mind and call me as i deserve it (GURU).

Anonimowy pisze...

dear maja! nowadays, in the era of crime, wars and poverty, your blog is a great relief to my anxious soul and lightens the burden of ordinary days to the extent you aren't even aware of:))) so now it's time to cheer up a bit, I'm going to the kitchen to get a freezy cold can of beer:))) (uuuu it's so chilllly:D) and am starting my angel shift, remember, I am always beside you watching your naughty deeds:))) keep going maja, blogus deserves my best applause!!!:)))

Majka pisze...

o jeny tomek :))